The following records have been uploaded and approved for this cemetery.
The old burial ground in the southern part of Willow Springs, no longer used. James W. Harris owned a large farm in what is now the southern part of town as early as 1858. (Mrs. Anna Ferguson; Mr. & Mrs. J. Kinion)
Source: Pottenger, Cora Ann. "Place Names Of Five Southern Border Counties Of Missouri." M.A. thesis., University of Missouri-Columbia, 1945.
|BREWER PIERCE, Susan Catherine||Harris Cemetery||Howell||2021-03-12 06:15:07|
|BREWER RICHARDSON, Susan Catherine||Harris Cemetery||Howell||2021-03-12 06:15:07|
|RICHARDSON, Quainton||Harris Cemetery||Howell||2021-03-12 06:15:07|