The following records have been uploaded and approved for this cemetery.
In the 1886 Historical Atlas of Barton County, Missouri, the 120 acres that became the Barton County Poor Farm in Township 32 North, Range 31 West in the Southeast quarter of Section 33, was owned by L. Sharp. In 1903, the 120 acres are listed as "County Farm" and in 1930, the Plat Book of Barton County, Missouri lists it as "Barton Co. Farm."
|*, Barton Co Poor Farm||Barton County Poor Farm Cemetery||Barton||2020-09-04 06:15:20|